To make a booking, please start by checking our availability with this form. We are always cheapest if you book with us directly.
If you can't find suitable availability, please contact us.
Telephone: 01736 797 499 or 07562 488918
Terms and conditions:
- A non-refundable deposit equal to the first night of your stay is required to confirm your booking. The full booking balance is due on the day of arrival.
- If the booking is cancelled 14 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to the first night of the stay will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking will be charged.
- Bookings made via online travel agencies (such as booking dot com) are subject to their own policies.
- We cannot accommodate children under the age of 18 and pets.
- Smoking/vaping are not allowed in the house or near the house outside.
- With regret, we will make a charge for any damages in the room (including for new carpets) and for unreasonable disturbances to other guests.
- The health and safety of our guests are of the utmost importance to us. We are doing everything we can to make your stay as safe as possible.
- We follow all government advice and we request that all guests do the same so we can manage the risk of COVID-19 for our guests and ourselves.
Before your stay at Oystercatcher:
- If you or any member of your household feel unwell, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if you test positive for COVID-19, or if you are told to self-isolate,
etc, you must not travel to Oystercatcher.
During your stay:
- Please socially-distance by keeping two metres apart from guests and ourselves whilst in the communal areas of Oystercatcher.
- Hand sanitiser is provided in the porch and breakfast room and we encourage you to use it every time you enter the house and breakfast room.
- We will sanitise the communal areas of Oystercatcher throughout the day.
- We will clean your room only on request.
- We advise you to open the windows in your room as much as possible during your stay and when you check-out.
- Rooms, duvet and pillows, soft furnishings and tea-tray items are thoroughly disinfected or quarantined for 72 hours between guests.
- All linens and towels are laundered by a professional laundry company.
- Crockery, glasses, and cutlery etc are washed in a dishwasher.
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms during your stay at Oystercatcher, you must stay in your room and telephone us on 01736 797 499
or 07562 488918 to inform us immediately. We will ask that you return home, or
you will incur the full costs for your stay, as well as the full costs of any future guests booked into your room, and the full costs of guests who do not want to stay at Oystercatcher whilst you remain.
- Holiday insurance is available to purchase and we strongly advise you take out appropriate holiday cancellation insurance.
- If Oystercatcher is not allowed to be open due to government restrictions, a full refund will be made for the amount paid by original payment method.
- If government restrictions are placed on your home address (the address that you state on your booking form) and you are therefore unable to stay at Oystercatcher, a full refund will be made
for the amount paid by original payment method.
- Oystercatcher cannot be used as a place to stay for self-isolation or quarantine.