We pride ourselves on our breakfast. Your host worked as a professional chef for many years and has the skills to provide you with a perfect start to the day! We source our bacon, sausages and puddings from Vivian Olds of St Just, a Cornish family butcher that has been trading for over 100 years. Our eggs are all free-range from Rosedown Farm and our tea, hot chocolate and sugar are all Fairtrade.
Our breakfast bar includes:
- A selection of cereals
- Toast and preserves
- Brioche and toasting waffles
- Yoghurt, house-made fruit compote and fresh fruits
- Breakfast cake or muffins
- Tea and freshly brewed coffee
- Fruit juice
In addition, you may choose:
- Full Cornish Breakfast: bacon, sausage, black pudding, hogs pudding, tomatoes, mushrooms, fried bread and a free range egg cooked to your preference
- Vegetarian Breakfast: veggie sausage, potato cakes, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms and a free range egg cooked to your preference
- Smoked salmon with scrambled or poached eggs on toast
- French toast with smoked streaky bacon and maple syrup
- Eggs benedict or eggs royale
Please advise us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.