We pride ourselves on our breakfast. Your host worked as a professional chef for many years and has the skills to provide you with a perfect start to the day! We source our bacon, sausages and puddings from Vivian Olds of St Just, a Cornish family butcher that has been trading for over 100 years. Our eggs are all free-range from Rosedown Farm and our tea, hot chocolate and sugar are all Fairtrade.
Our breakfast bar includes:
- A selection of cereals
- Toast and preserves
- Brioche and toasting waffles
- Yoghurt, house-made fruit compote and fresh fruits
- Breakfast cake or muffins
- Tea and freshly brewed coffee
- Fruit juice
In addition, you may choose:
- Full Cornish Breakfast: bacon, sausage, black pudding, hogs pudding, tomatoes, mushrooms, fried bread and a free range egg cooked to your preference
- Vegetarian Breakfast: veggie sausage, potato cakes, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms and a free range egg cooked to your preference
- Smoked salmon with scrambled or poached eggs on toast
- French toast with smoked streaky bacon and maple syrup
- Eggs Benedict or Eggs Royale or Eggs Florentine
Please advise us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Our breakfast starts at 8.30am and you can order cooked breakfast up to 9.15am, otherwise cereal, toast, tea and coffee are available until 10am.