The Master Bedroom is our largest bedroom and has panoramic views across St Ives Bay. There is a double bed, king-sized duvet with crisp white sheets, and a private en-suite bathroom with bath and separate large shower. There are two comfortable arm chairs in the bay window in which you can relax and unwind and take full advantage of the spectacular coastal views across St Ives Bay. We offer a free parking space at the front of the property when you book this room.
Bedroom two is a comfortable double bedroom and has a private en-suite bathroom with a large shower cubicle. The room has a westerly aspect and catches the afternoon sunshine.
Bedroom three is a spacious double with a private en-suite bathroom with large shower cubicle. The room has a southerly aspect giving it a light and airy atmosphere with views across the garden at the rear of the property.
All rooms have:
- Handmade solid wooden beds and furniture
- Deep comfortable mattresses
- Crisp white cotton linen
- Goose feather and down quits and pillows (anti allergenic bedding is available on request)
- Soft cotton bath and hand towels
- Tea and coffee making facilities with a selection of Fairtrade teas, coffee and hot chocolate along with complimentary Cornish biscuits
- Flat screen television with Freeview and built-in DVD players
- Hair driers
- wi-fi is free for all guests