The Master Bedroom is our largest bedroom and has panoramic views across St Ives Bay. There is a double bed and a private en-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower. There are two comfortable arm chairs in the bay window in which you can relax and unwind and take full advantage of the spectacular coastal views across St Ives Bay.
Bedroom two is a comfortable double bedroom and has a private en-suite bathroom with a large shower cubicle. There is an arm chair to sit and relax in. The room has a westerly aspect and catches the afternoon sunshine.
Bedroom three is our smallest double bedroom but has our largest private en-suite bathroom with large shower cubicle. There is an armchair to sit and relax in. The room has a southerly aspect that catches the afternoon sunshine and has views across the garden at the rear of the property.
All rooms have:
- Handmade solid wooden beds and furniture
- Deep comfortable mattresses
- King-sized goose feather and down duvet and pillows (anti allergenic bedding is available on request)
- Crisp white cotton linen
- Soft cotton bath and hand towels
- Tea and coffee making facilities with a selection of Fairtrade teas, coffee and hot chocolate along with complimentary Cornish biscuits
- Flat screen television with Freeview
- Hair driers
- Free wi-fi for all guests